Are you planning to attend the upcoming Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England, November 9-10th, 2021?
The two day, in person conference, Outsourcing in Clinical Trials will deliver top-quality content from industry experts covering all aspects of operational challenges and innovations in clinical development. This year’s event will feature a keynote talk from Ken Getz, Associate Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine as well as leaders from companies such as Novartis, Sanofi, Pfizer and AstraZeneca and others.
Dates: November 9 – November 10, 2021
Location: The Westin Boston Seaport District, Boston, MA
We’ll be there as well, so let’s connect!
- Schedule a meeting with us while you’re at the conference – sign up here.
- Visit our booth #84 on the right as you come into the entrance.
- Check out our brochure and video about our Life Sciences services and experience.
- Check out the scheduled speakers here and the conference agenda here.
- Watch Dr. Elena Jouravleva’s presentation from last year’s Translating Documents & Communication in Clinical Research conference. Dr. Jouravlea is the Director, Research Operations, CRO and Regulatory Affairs, Specialty Provider at US Oncology Research (USOR). She spoke on the role of translations in improving diversity and participation in Clinical Trials.
And, a special offer to any pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device company operational representative (not Business Dev) may register here for a free attendee pass using the discount code BURG.
Please sign up here to schedule a meeting with us while you’re at the conference.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
If you’d like to learn more about how BURG Translations helps you If you’d like to learn more about how BURG Translations helps you increase clinical trial diversity, reduce time to market, and decrease costs, contact us today.